Texas Paranormal Investigators
Requesting an Investigation
We will be unable to conduct private investigations at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience!
Please contact one of the following local paranormal groups.
*Dallas Area Paranormal Society
*DFW Ghost Hunting
*Greater Arlington Paranormal Society
*North Texas Ghost Society
*Before requesting an investigation, please read the following*
We are only able to investigate locations located in or near Dallas/Fort Worth.
To request an investigation, please email Susanna with your name and phone number. She will then email you a Client Interview Form.
1. We are an entirely volunteer group. We do not investigate the paranormal for a living. With this in mind, as our client, you need to realize that we have families and jobs that come first. We will do our best to come out to your property as soon as possible, but it could take 4 to 6 weeks before we are able to do an investigation.
2. It is important that you fill out the Client Interview form completely. This will help us to understand what we are facing when we investigate your property. Everything is kept strictly confidential. If you do not wish to fill out any of the questions, we will not be able to investigate your property.
3. The main purpose of our group is to document paranormal activity through the use of electronic devices. We do not do house cleansings, house blessings, or remove spirits. You may contact our associate, Susan Alcibar, who does perform these type of services. Please note that she does charge for her services.
4. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to document any activity during the investigation. We are happy to do a second investigation to try and document activity.
5. Please keep a log of paranormal activity for at least a month before requesting and investigation. The log should include the following;
e. Explanation of occurrences
6. All personal information as well as location information will be kept strictly confidential.
Investigation Process (Before Investigation)
1. Once we receive your Client Interview Form, we will call you for a phone interview and to set up an investigation.
2. Two days prior to the investigation, we will call and confirm your investigation. If you change your mind or the time/ date of the investigation no longer works for you, we ask that you give us at least 4 days’ notice to cancel or reschedule.
3. If possible, 2 of our investigators will do a preliminary walk through of your property with you before the date of the investigation. We will go over the activity you are experiencing and decided where to set up our equipment the day of the investigation.
Investigation Process (Day of Investigation)
1. Our investigators will meet at your property. We will discuss any current issues you have had and make sure that we know exactly which places you are experiencing the most activity for equipment placement.
2. The investigation will last approximately 2 to 3 hours. We ask that you vacate the property while we investigate. If you wish to have someone there during the investigation, we ask that no more than 2 people be present.
3. Any pets will need to be contained in one area. If possible, all pets should be outside during the investigation.
4. Once the investigation is complete, we will wait for you to return to your property or we can call you and let you know we have completed the investigation. We will then break down our equipment.
5. Evidence review can take 2 to 4 weeks depending on our schedules. We will schedule a time to come back out and go over our findings.
6. Please note that we will not discuss our findings until the day of the review.
Texas Paranormal Investigators
Bedford, Texas USA